- This event has passed.
Business Finance and Practical Solutions Workshop
27 April @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Our facilitator won’t be telling you what you need to do but will be helping you work together to discover ways to approach your business’s financial situation and future planning.
Topics for discussion will include:
- How to identify ‘red flags’ and when and how to seek out the right professionals for the right advice
- How to educate yourself – really understanding the basics of finances for small businesses
- How to approach managing cash flow – impacts of inflation, supply chains and a possible future recession
- How and where to get the right advice on how to make your business resilient through good and bad times
- Making sure you pay yourself income and super
- When to know you are ready to grow your business
Presenter: Wayne Moloney – Business Roadmap
Wayne Moloney is an Australian business growth specialist with a passion for sales and marketing. His experience in managing and growing businesses is not constrained by industry. Since leaving his corporate career, Wayne has spent over 15 years helping B2B organisations tackle their business growth challenges.
Date: Thursday 27 April
Time: 5.30 – 8.30pm
Location: Springwood Sports Club, Macquarie Road, Springwood
Registration: $20.00 (plus booking fee)
Register here: http://bit.ly/3JsodfZ