- This event has passed.
Eco Print Workshop
25 November, 2023 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm$75 – $95
Join us for a sacred nature immersion to nurture your creativity and explore new ways to connect with the earth through the inspiring process of natural dyeing.
Together we will explore the natural dye method of the eco-print, and mindfully experiment with organic colours and patterns to create a one-of-a-kind piece of slow fashion. We will be working with a collection of flowers, native and exotic leaves as well as common food items.
We will start the day with a grounding, earth-centred meditation, before moving into our exploration of the eco print.
Throughout the event, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions about the method and connect with other like-minded people.
This workshop is beginner friendly, and all materials are supplied. This event is perfect for anyone 16 and over, and is a great way to mindfully end the year with friends and family, or as a Christmas party idea.
What you will receive:
– Pre-treated scarf/ table runner for you to dye on the day
– Guidance and mentoring of the plant dyeing process
– A space to practice techniques, embrace curiosity and play with nature
– Care information for your beautiful new piece
What to bring:
– Comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting dirty